10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth That’ll Leave You Stunned
10 Most Dangerous Places On Earth That’ll You Stunned
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
SOURCES ON PASTEBIN – https://pastebin.com/6serGPP1
Many of us live in safe cities, protected and away from danger, and many of us don’t have much to fear when it comes to the places we live in. However, there are some places so dangerous that you might think twice about visiting. From a place where tons of crocodiles gather to feast, to a place so dangerous one dare not visit, we journey to 10 Most Dangerous Places on Earth.
10. The Danakil Desert, Eritrea – Welcome to a place many call an alien world that is also the hottest place on the planet, that is by measuring the average year-round temperature of 34.4 Celsius. It is so hot here that the dry air and the dust suck the moisture from your mouth and eyes.
9. Valley of, Kamchatka, Russia – According to legend, this place was found by two hunters in the 1930’s and it lies at the foot of a volcano in Russia’s Far Eastern Kamchatka Peninsula. How this place got its name is from animal carcasses lying in the valley every spring. and poisonous gas leaks from the ground here.
8. Madidi National Park, Bolivia – This location may be the most biologically diverse place on Earth. It has 1088 species of birds and 1868 vertebrates. Animals in this park range from the 660-pound lowland Tapir down to the tiny bug eating Spix’s disk-winged bat which weighs just 4 grams.
7. Sinabung Volcano, Indonesia – Volcanoes are naturally dangerous as we all know. So we can probably spare you the details of what it would be like to be barbeque if you are thrown inside of one. However, this ancient Indonesia Volcano recently erupted February 18th of 2018 and the eruption lasted for almost 5 minutes.
6. Afar Depression, Ethiopia –The Afar region in Ethiopia is a barren landscape that is the location of three separate pieces of the Earth’s crust. It’s called the Afar Triple Junction. These three pieces of crust are all pulling away from each other. The stress from the pulling apart produces all kinds of natural events such as volcanoes, cracks, faults, gas vents, and hot springs.
5. Bermuda Triangle – Also called the Devils Triangle, this section of the North Atlantic Ocean is a triangle area from the end of Florida, the Bermuda Island, and Puerto Rico. This region between these places has some mystery that surrounds it because of many mind-boggling disappearances. Some of the stories include a group of 5 US Torpedo Bombers that vanished in the triangle in 1945
4. Cahills Crossing, Australia – Crocodiles have been around for millions, millions, and millions of years. They were even around during the time of the dinosaurs and making meals out of them. The most dangerous spot to be on the planet when it comes to crocodiles is Cahills Crossing.
3. Lake Maracaibo, Venezuela – There are many interesting places on Earth each with their own wonders and dangers. If you were looking for the place that has the most lighting on Earth, then look no farther than Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela.
2. Sumatra – Indonesia – There are about 400 volcanoes in Indonesia and a string of these volcanoes runs through Sumatra. Of these 127 of them are active. Despite Mount Sinabung being here, tourists must watch out for Orangutans who can apparently become a little too playful, but there is also other dangerous wildlife.
1. San Pedro Sula – Honduras – You might think that the most dangerous places in the world all have something to do with the dangerous creatures living in it, or the natural dangers. But as we all know, nothing is more dangerous than the human being. San Pedro Sula is one of the most dangerous places in the world and not because of volcanoes or man-eating crocodiles.
We hope you enjoyed our latest video! Let us know in the comments which one of these 10 places you think is the most dangerous. And if you liked the video, click the subscribe link, it’s free and easy, and you will get a notification when we release a new one. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching!