Gigantic Onions Grown in Complete Shade – Seaweed Foliar Feed – Heavy Mulching
Gigantic Onions Grown in Complete Shade.
This onion patch was growing in complete shade through fall and winter and yet the yield is very large due to the fact I use heavy mulching of wood chips and foliar spray with seaweed and kelp extracts.
Leave a comment or Mail your questions and comment and it might be read at a future Q&A video:
6569 N Riverside Dr
Fresno, CA 93722
Things used in this video:
1. Iphone 7: https://amzn.to/2SDXqjw
2. Cavna Photo Editor: https://amzn.to/2AuUtuh
Gardening Products Used in Garden
1. Liquid Kelp Organic Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2REJxo0
2. Felco F-8 Classic Pruners https://amzn.to/2CfwMqf
3. Alaska Fish Emulsion Fertilizer: https://amzn.to/2AzU9KP
Connect with ZAATARGARDENS online!
Visit the ZAATARGARDENS WEBSITE:
Follow @ZaatarGardens on INSTAGRAM: