Natural Disasters Caught On Video 2018 !
A landslide is a disaster involving elements of the ground, including rocks, trees, parts of houses, and anything else which may happen to be swept up. Landslides can be caused by an earthquake, volcanic eruptions, or general instability in the surrounding land. Mudslides or mudflows, are a special case of landslides, in which heavy rainfall causes loose soil on steep terrain to collapse and slide downwards.
You won’t be able to keep your eyes off the screen for 10 minutes. Let’s watch and feel!
● Subscribe my channel to watch more videos
● Please help me to goal 1.000.000
● Subcriber : http://goo.gl/2Iq2ub
● Follow us : http://goo.gl/k5ellz
● Dont forget to Like comment and subscribe